The Mindful Advantage
At Mindful Investors, we make money by making a difference. We focus on economically compelling investments which generate great profits while making a positive impact on our lives and our world.
People are the key to every businessí success. Management ultimately determines the outcome of any business. This rule applies to all of the companies in which we invest, and most importantly starts with our own company, Mindful. Our team is the most experienced and successful in our industry, with a track record proven and earned by our previous investment performance. Ed Keaney has been focused on consumer and healthcare companies his entire investment career. He has led over 30 successful investments including Peetís Coffee, Healtheon and Coinstar. Stuart Rudick has a seasoned, 30 year track record as a successful fund manager, investing in leading edge, disruptive companies. He was an early investor in recycling, energy efficiency, sustainable agriculture and healthy living companies in the 1980ís, way ahead of the investment crowd. He has been a successful early investor in burgeoning technologies for healthcare, software, education and the internet. Today, he leads the private company investing industry in healthy living and sustainable companies.
The Mindful team and its Board of Advisors will work with your management team to strategize. We have a depth of expertise which can help your company in critical operational areas including:
- The Natural/Organic Consumer. Our partners and advisors understand the needs and buying decisions of the consumer and have a proven track record in building, leading consumer brands. Whether it's product planning and design, packaging and placement, branding and marketing or pricing and promotion, our partners and advisors have this industry expertise.
- Channel Expertise. Branded consumer businesses have complex and unique channel structures. Small independent markets differ significantly from mass market and club stores in their needs, decision processes, distributors and brokers. At Mindful Investors, we understand these differences and will help you navigate this path to success.
- Supply Chain Expertise. Sourcing, production planning and logistics are critical decisions for a company where product quality and integrity are paramount, and capital is precious. We understand that these decisions are company specific and change as resources and the competitive landscape evolves. Our team will help you create viable alternatives and make the right decisions while preserving operating flexibility.
- Operating Infrastructure. At Mindful Investors, we are acutely aware that the operating needs of a $10 million business are materially different from those of a $25 million business, and a $100 million business. We possess the managerial expertise to build operating infrastructures which are affordable and scalable. Most importantly, we have resources and relationships which can make this happen quickly.
- Management Teams. There is no substitute for a successful, passionate management team. At Mindful Investors, we help enhance and expand your team with experienced, seasoned and proven industry experts.